Skip to content

Our own George Komitas – Citizen of the Year


68 Comments

  1. Brett Lomas wrote:

    Well deserved! Congratulations George!

    Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 10:06 am | Permalink
  2. Joe McEvoy wrote:

    Which one is George? It doesn’t say. Who’s the other guy holding his award?

    Damn! If only the egotist on the left could let people have their moment in the sun without standing on the shoulders of amazing folks like George to try to elevate themselves and get in the picture.

    Similar to Mayor Walsifer at the end of the last council meeting. After a statement was read where a woman compared the authoritarian regime of Cuba to Belmar and the recent goings on- which we can’t comment on here now for “legal” reasons- and all the Mayor could do was try to stand on George’s shoulders as well afterwards. Half the room broke into applause, and the other half wanted to, but knew better even though Belmar as a whole can agree on one thing. George is one of the best and sweetest Human Beings in town!
    It’s a shame the current administration- and society in general nowadays- doesn’t see folks like that in major leadership roles. Many assume someone with a humbleness and Type B personality like George Komitas can’t lead and be highly successful when in charge like all the Type A a$$h@l&s and control freaks in Belmar that are ex-cops and have leapfrogged folks for boro appointments who have much more knowledge and firsthand years of experience in places like Belmar Public Works. Whatever happened to promoting from within and rewarding the decades loyal employees that make things happen and know the lay of the land.

    Former Mayor Matt Doherty put Mike Campbell in charge at DPW and he too leapfrogged better men and women. Guess who was Mike Campbell’s partner on the Monmouth County Police for many years? The guy in the photo next to George, the current Belmar Business Administrator, Ed Kirschenbaum. Yup! They were detectives together for years and probably have a great amount of information on most of the politicians they come in contact with. Ed Kirschenbaum is the same man who made it personal with me, and made it personal with the Belmar First Aid and got rid of the majorly historic Belmar First Aid Squad and its building and now has made Belmar Emergency Services so they can dip into emergency management funding from the taxpayers and grow the government more. Wake up people! Follow the connections and follow the money!

    I apologize and because this is about George, I really wish we could get a person like him to run for Mayor of Belmar as his ability to get along and see some good in everyone is enviable and his love for this town and its residents is unending. Most importantly though his steadfast dedication to all things Belmar would make him hugely successful in that role. People like George Komitas are the glue that hold communities together in times of turmoil like the one we’re experiencing now. God bless him and his kindness towards everyone! So well deserved!!

    Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 11:24 am | Permalink
  3. Tom Dilberger wrote:

    George is a good man.

    Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 5:10 am | Permalink
  4. The man wrote:

    Well deserved! George is a great person.

    Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 7:40 am | Permalink
  5. Anonymous wrote:

    Congrats to George, great guy

    Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 9:03 am | Permalink
  6. Editor wrote:

    There are a few “legal proceedings” going on between other entities and the Borough, some of these take years to come to a conclusion, and your Editor chooses to not have them talked about on this Blog.

    Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 9:43 am | Permalink
  7. Anonymous wrote:

    Maybe the taxpayers need to know about some of the legal issues going on.

    Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 10:10 am | Permalink
  8. Anonymous wrote:

    Thank you for that clarification!

    Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 10:13 am | Permalink
  9. Anonymous wrote:

    You’re right again Joe. He needs to stick his nose into everything. He can’t help himself.

    Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 10:32 am | Permalink
  10. elemental wrote:

    George is a messenger of hope, kindness and compassion in a world of jackals. I would photocopy him and spread him around if that were possible.

    Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 10:52 am | Permalink
  11. Anonymous wrote:

    Not for nothing but publishing unsubstantiated statements especially when they are based on assumptions and not true, is slander. Maybe instead of censorship we should start fact checking and stop the rumor mill which is a big part of the problem in the borough

    Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 8:33 pm | Permalink
  12. Anonymous wrote:

    11. What’s unsubstantiated? Everyone knows the truth!

    Friday, May 27, 2022 at 5:27 am | Permalink
  13. Maria Florio wrote:

    You could not have picked a better person. He deserves it all. God Bless you George.

    Friday, May 27, 2022 at 10:02 pm | Permalink
  14. Joe McEvoy wrote:

    To: #11 (replying to #2)
    From: “The Sheepdogs”

    So please tell us just what the truth is? Tell us; Instead of trying to silence us with more fear and veiled threats of lawsuits.
    The “problem in the borough” is that The Belmar Business Administrator and the Mayor have created an adversarial relationship with a majority of residents- many like myself who are right leaning, former supporters- while the minority like yourself who are in the pockets of the local “Politburo”, are trying any and everything to intimidate, silence, and subjugate us. The problem is that we aren’t motivated by fear and greed or armed with lawyers as you are. We’re motivated by the truth and armed with that very same truth, and as more and more of it comes out, and the great awakening continues in town at future council meetings your fears will grow as your days of greed and abuse of the citizenry ends. The confidential leads and correspondence from people within your inner circle, as well as financial findings are enormous, and should be very damaging long before the votes are cast in November.

    “Tell me where a man gets his cornpone, and I’ll tell you his opinion.” – Mark Twain

    Now go back to your buddies and tell them Joe McEvoy and his associates are coming for their cornpone on behalf of all the honest Belmartians who love their town and can’t stand seeing it raped any longer. We’re gonna dump that cornpone all over their heads at every council meeting until November, and short of ******* * ****** ** *** *** *****, we won’t be silenced!
    They were repeatedly warned by the veterans; They didn’t listen; They took food off of our tables to try to silence us. Now we’re going to take food off of their tables on Election Day 2022, in memory of the fallen who are remembered this Monday and consequently who were ignored for months by an administration declaring on 9/11 that they “stood for freedom” and were “bringing patriotism back to Belmar”. We simply requested- OVER AND OVER FOR MONTHS- before that fateful speech, that lights be put back to working order on The United States Flags flying at night at The Belmar War Memorial and The Belmar Firefighters Memorial as per U.S. Flag Code. (Oh, there he goes mentioning those pesky flags again! Should we call it Flag Gate?!? LOL) We would have left it at that, now we’ll continue to escalate the offensive- and we’re thankfully very offensive to folks like yourself who simply want to continue with vague, continuously obliterated, ad hominem arguments. 😉

    Respectfully; (Well, not really…)
    “The Sheepdogs”

    Saturday, May 28, 2022 at 4:26 pm | Permalink
  15. Anonymous wrote:

    Food? Is it restaurant week already?

    Saturday, May 28, 2022 at 11:07 pm | Permalink
  16. Editor wrote:

    Asterisks in #14 are mine.

    Saturday, May 28, 2022 at 11:39 pm | Permalink
  17. Tom Dilberger wrote:

    #15 – While I don’t necessarily agree with, or understand much of what Mr. MCEVOY is driving at, I also don’t understand your use of asterisks either. I think I read his post before you put the asterisks up and didn’t find anything vulgar in his language (they were all acceptable English words). It was all okay as far as I’m concerned other than going way off topic.

    Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 7:55 am | Permalink
  18. Editor wrote:

    Hello Tom,
    Thank you for reading my blog and commenting. That comment was clicked and approved by mistake (by me) before I read it, and then I chose to edit it with asterisks.

    Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 10:59 am | Permalink
  19. Joe McEvoy wrote:

    #17 Tom Dilberger

    Then let’s get back on topic for you Mr. Dilberger since you can’t infer the meaning of the man posing with George’s award…

    You commented a few weeks ago here about, “leaving the people with experience in office”, in Belmar and not voting a new bunch of folks in during the next election and asked “why change every few years and expect a different result?”. Well, the reason is because people like George, as well as Charlie Vanderlinde and others, get overlooked in favor of all the ex-Cops brought in to run things. That’s right; The deserving folks like George Komitas who unceasingly care, work their butts off for years, have lived in town for their entire lives, and carry folks half their age get pushed aside in favor of less experienced “good ole boys”. This is not only for the added control of the collective narrative in town as well as the added overwatch of all employees and funds. We both know what absolute power with no checks and balances does to any administration Mr. Dilberger.

    John Maguire would have stayed on as DPW Director and he was a sweetheart of a guy like George and a super hardworking man, but he decided to retire. I’d tell you why, but I’d be accused of “speculation” or “defamation”. 😉
    Men- all men- who have very little experience compared to Boro employees in DPW as well as the Boro Office who have years and years of experience.

    You are a Marine, Mr. Dilberger, you should relate to this analogy; Imagine bringing in air wingers to command “ground pounders” instead of promoting from within those with experience?!? Wingers could do the job, sure, however they couldn’t begin to do it as well as someone from within the organization. You know that to be the case.

    Hell, at the last Belmar Mayor and Council Meeting you even complemented Jerry Buccafusco, and told him, “I like you; You do your research”, before you and then others continued the line of questioning about Belmar Emergency Services and their upcoming shared service agreements with other towns.

    The current Mayor had little or no experience in fiscal matters or budgeting concerns before becoming Mayor of Belmar. His mysterious “financial team” as he often refers to them, does ALL the work as far as ‘the books’ are concerned. Mr. Buccafusco has extensive experience in these matters from his past career and this is why he has no trouble doing the math without help from his “financial team”. Mark Levis is a former Navy Officer, as well as a former Belmar Councilman. Those are the type of experienced folks we need running Belmar. Most importantly they are approachable and humble and extremely capable and see service as a calling. They are not the Type A, control freak, ex-Cops in every position of authority that spent their entire careers wearing a gun and badge and always being correct and never corrected, as well as always having the last word with the public. Those who continue to add little needed positions in this time of financial pain.

    The Belmar Mayor and Council assume the citizens of Belmar are now working for them and not the other way around. Did you notice Mr, Dilberger that Councilman Brennan sat turned away from you, with arms crossed, while staring at the ceiling when you were addressing them at the last meeting?!? Did you also notice Sir, that Councilwoman Kinney laughed while you addressed them? The folks in that chamber that night certainly did, but the camera angles, and edits hardly show their abhorrent behavior.

    So in conclusion Mr. Dilberger, it’s not off topic when the Belmar Business Administrator poses in a photograph where the Manasquan VFW fails to even mention which man he is of the two holding HIS well deserved award. Hell, for all I know, George may have asked him to be in it as nice as George is? The proper thing to do however would be to say, “It’s your moment George and you earned it, pose with your family, or by yourself with the Post Commander.” This type of dignity is absent with the current administration- Republicans and Democrats. They’re too comfortable, far too arrogant, and far too addicted to their power that it’s become force, and their elected position has become entitlement.

    Also, in defense of the Belmar Blog Editor, my language wasn’t vulgar as you said, but my redacted statement detailed a violent act and explained it was the only way they can stop “The Sheepdogs” now that we are fully determined and personally affected by their heavy-handedness, so it’s a good thing that she edited it out in my humble opinion.

    It’s time to lead, follow, or get out of the way Mr. Dilberger. Partisan politics no longer is a viable solution and since the defense budget, abortion rights, and gun control isn’t on the table in the upcoming LOCAL election in November, it should be an easy decision on what to do if you step back and take a good long look at what we’re now suffering from in Belmar. Citizens who are looked down upon by the current administration and its close associates, and inflexible, hyper partisan allies are beginning to wake up. I only wish you would see the obvious and do the same.

    “Semper Fidelis”

    Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 2:19 pm | Permalink
  20. Anonymous wrote:

    Thank God for asterisks

    Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 3:58 pm | Permalink
  21. Anonymous wrote:

    George’s tribute from the Veteran’s speaks volumes.

    Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 3:59 pm | Permalink
  22. Sleepy wrote:

    Editor. Next time McEvoy posts, can you just make it one giant asterisk??

    Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 6:09 pm | Permalink
  23. Tom Dilberger wrote:

    Interesting how many people favor censorship.

    Monday, May 30, 2022 at 5:39 am | Permalink
  24. Joe McEvoy wrote:

    #22

    Next time you post- even anonymously- can you add some facts with your personal attacks and insults, or aren’t you armed with any? I can tell you’re another spectacular, useful idiot of the current administration by your shallow dive for the truth in debate. Stay ignorant!

    Monday, May 30, 2022 at 2:26 pm | Permalink
  25. Anonymous wrote:

    Great job George! There should only be 2 people in the picture!

    Monday, May 30, 2022 at 3:22 pm | Permalink
  26. Sleepy wrote:

    #24. There were no personal attacks or insults. Just that your repeated rhetoric is getting old, tiresome and boring. I don’t need any facts to know you’re * ****** ***. Hope you’re having a nice day.

    Monday, May 30, 2022 at 3:28 pm | Permalink
  27. Editor wrote:

    Asterisks in #26 are mine.

    Monday, May 30, 2022 at 5:43 pm | Permalink
  28. Anonymous wrote:

    Mirror Mirror on the wall who’s the most sensitive, self centered, self absorbed blowhard in Belmar?

    Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 9:18 am | Permalink
  29. Joe McEvoy wrote:

    #26

    Once again…
    “Next time you post- even anonymously- can you add some facts with your personal attacks and insults, or aren’t you armed with any? I can tell you’re another spectacular, useful idiot of the current administration by your shallow dive for the truth in debate. Stay ignorant!”

    You know what the definition of rhetoric is? You really should look it up. 😉
    It’s when your buddy the Mayor says things like, “We’re bringing patriotism back to Belmar and we’re the administration that stands for freedom”, in a speech on 9/11 where he lauded Ed Kirschenbaum for tirelessly working overtime for weeks after the attacks on The World Trade Center. Maybe they should put him up for The Silver Star?!?

    Look, do me a favor. I’m becoming tiresome for your crony a** because you can’t debate me on the facts. Go get help from a neighbor, relative, maybe call one of your old teachers in town and ask them for help in organizing a proper retort or argument, because you’re failing miserably. You’re failing because I’m armed with the facts, and your armed with feelings.
    I am having a nice day because I’m built for conflict, but you’re starting to bore me “Mr. Anonymous”, because having a battle of wits with an unarmed man is what’s truly more boring than “rhetoric” which you don’t know the definition of. “GOOGLE IT!”

    You’ve got ALL the answers like your boss above in the blue shirt and they’re all wrong. I have over three dozen people now feeding me information on the administration and there are lawyers, accountants, press members, and others ready to drop some bombs in places like here within the coming months. Keep making it personal with me though. You’re misguided attacks are just what I’m built for while the true “Sheepdogs” gather the flock and guide them away from the wolves like yourself.

    Ya wanna get personal?! How about you go crawl into the back pockets of the tyrants in town that assume the taxpayers work for them. You can kiss their a**** a lot easier from there. 😉

    Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 12:49 pm | Permalink
  30. Editor wrote:

    #28 is not a game show question.

    Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 4:43 pm | Permalink
  31. Sleepy wrote:

    #29 😴 ZZZZZZZZZZZ

    Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 5:23 pm | Permalink
  32. Head meet sand. wrote:

    This is all very entertaining I must say. Mr McEvoy may be a little verbose but you have to admit, he has their number. Partisan politics is the worlds strongest form of rationalization. It will make people justify even the most objectively bad thing. We all think our side is better. It is only when we put party loyalties aside, that we start to see the truth. That’s BOTH sides of the isle folks.

    Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 7:28 pm | Permalink
  33. Anonymous wrote:

    Looks like that show found its real owner.

    Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 10:15 pm | Permalink
  34. Anonymous wrote:

    #19 Joe- I don’t agree with much of what you say on here, but I will say that you are exactly correct about the current administration. I also wholeheartedly agree with you about Mark Levis and Jerry Buccafusco. I believe it is time for a change. I will also add that I have met Maria Rondinaro a few times and she is smart, capable, and has a young family in town. All three are people that I believe will put the Belmar residents and community before their own ambitions. I don’t believe they are the type of people to desire a little fiefdom for them to rule.

    And to keep this at least a little on topic – George is an amazing man who has helped my family countless times.

    Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 9:26 am | Permalink
  35. Anonymous wrote:

    It’s ridiculous that three of the present administration have conflicts which prevent them from voting on issues concerning the well being of Belmar.

    Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 11:23 am | Permalink
  36. Joe McEvoy wrote:

    #34

    If you were privy to much of the confidential information from Boro insiders that I’ve been privy to, you might just agree with most of my statement in #19. Just sayin’…

    I hear good things about Katrina Klapsis as well and I’m beginning to think her “stock” may be increasing more as she’s spoken out less as a seeming “cheerleader” for the current administration since things have gotten “out of hand” as far as legal proceedings which we can’t comment on and that you might not be aware of. Others said early on here that she was her own person and I’m becoming a believer.
    Personally, I’m voting for Maria Rondinaro as well, because “mad moms” and “angry housewives” implement more care and change than any type of folks on the local scene today. 😉 That’s just my opinion from the amount of concerned input and correspondence we receive from folks on the “Belmar/Lake Como/West Belmar Residents” Facebook Group. Maria’s husband is just a real good Dude as well and you can judge folks easily by the type of kids they’re raising, and their kids are class acts. I just don’t know enough about Katrina but wish her the best for sure as she’s been nothing but cordial and patient towards me at the council meetings.

    #35
    You want folks who are involved enough to have to not vote on certain issues, no?

    Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 12:55 pm | Permalink
  37. Resident wrote:

    Hey McEvoy, if you’re so “privy” to so much confidential information within the boro, then why don’t you share it us. Until then you’re just a blowhard.

    Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 5:57 pm | Permalink
  38. Sour grapes wrote:

    #37 perhaps you haven’t read the posts from the editor. Even if he shared it with us, it probably wouldn’t be publicly shared due to legal concerns. Besides, sounds like you’re a little upset with him because you bet on the Walsifer pony. Sometimes our horse doesn’t measure up. I voted for Matt the first time. Then I spent all of my time trying to unseat him the second time.
    Have an open mind.
    #36- Katrina is a gem. Her work during the Doherty regime was stellar. The grand irony here is that Walsifer will come to regret choosing her for part of his team. As soon as she gets a glimpse of what he and Eddie are up to, she’ll be the biggest thorn in his side. I’m looking forward to it.

    Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 7:11 am | Permalink
  39. Anonymous wrote:

    Sour grapes
    The editor has made it perfectly clear that accusation, insinuations and anything that could be a part of the few lawsuits that are going on will not be published. Katrina is very smart and knows how to read the room.
    Let’s see what happens!

    Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 9:10 am | Permalink
  40. Anonymous wrote:

    Whistleblowers can be gazillionaires. Why not educate the information sources as a friend and community organizer?

    Thursday, June 2, 2022 at 9:45 am | Permalink
  41. anonymous wrote:

    BA Kirschenbaum is and always has been out for himself. He will make you think it’s about the residents but trust me it’s not. And he does make things personal and that is very unprofessional in the eyes of many. Get rid of the blowhard!

    Friday, June 3, 2022 at 8:59 am | Permalink
  42. Anonymous wrote:

    Tort claim notice Title 59, anyone?

    Friday, June 3, 2022 at 9:15 am | Permalink
  43. Sour grapes wrote:

    #39- yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. I was trying to explain that to #37 and #36. Thank you for summarizing.

    Friday, June 3, 2022 at 9:54 am | Permalink
  44. Anonymous wrote:

    Unfortunately there is a lot of info coming in that the editor may shy away from.

    Friday, June 3, 2022 at 12:57 pm | Permalink
  45. Anonymous wrote:

    to 42
    do you mean where they arrested and jailed a first aid guy for putting fuel in an ambulance?

    Friday, June 3, 2022 at 2:31 pm | Permalink
  46. Anonymous wrote:

    To 41
    Eddie’s here cause Walsifer owed him. I would tell you why but it wouldn’t be posted.

    Friday, June 3, 2022 at 3:13 pm | Permalink
  47. Editor wrote:

    #45 This arrest is public record.
    Coast Star December 16, 2021

    Friday, June 3, 2022 at 5:36 pm | Permalink
  48. Never ending wrote:

    The things these people have done is mind blowing. And they get away with it. Who with ever stand up to a town run by a bunch of cop buddies! Even lawsuits do not stick! And there’s no one of evidence! No one is willing to hold it against them! And like this blog it will be blocked!

    Friday, June 3, 2022 at 8:45 pm | Permalink
  49. Anonymous wrote:

    #40 They’re way too afraid in spite of this protection offered

    #42 this can be OPRAed.. it was filed on 2/28/22

    Saturday, June 4, 2022 at 4:12 pm | Permalink
  50. Editor wrote:

    This was just a nice post about George receiving the Citizen of the Year award.

    Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 8:37 am | Permalink
  51. Anonymous wrote:

    Eddie is hated as much as George is loved. The picture epitomises good and evil!

    Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 11:06 am | Permalink
  52. Anonymous wrote:

    It was a great post about George. It went off the rails because of you know who.

    Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 11:42 am | Permalink
  53. MVT Resident wrote:

    This was a great article about about a great man, George Komitas. I hope people remember that as they read the totally off-topic comments. Best wishes George 🙂

    Sunday, June 5, 2022 at 12:28 pm | Permalink
  54. Anonymous wrote:

    #45 you mean the stolen fuel from the Borough- How is it no one sees the criminal act of Hines that he goes to steal fuel from the Borough to drive it up to New York where the rig was donated to after refusing to sell it to the Boro. So yes its stealing fuel from the tax payers. Which is a crime

    Monday, June 6, 2022 at 9:50 am | Permalink
  55. Anonymous wrote:

    Everyone knows it was a political Hit!!!

    Monday, June 6, 2022 at 10:51 am | Permalink
  56. Anonymous wrote:

    The prosecutor’s office dismissed all the charges. There was no crime.

    Monday, June 6, 2022 at 11:45 am | Permalink
  57. Editor wrote:

    That event mentioned in 54, 55, 56 has legal complications that this Editor was not aware of, so please, you know the rest……

    Monday, June 6, 2022 at 12:03 pm | Permalink
  58. Anonymous wrote:

    #56 people get away with stuff all the time doesnt mean they are innocent. Just means they know people in high places and were able to get some strings pulled for them.

    Monday, June 6, 2022 at 12:10 pm | Permalink
  59. Jeannie Hines wrote:

    If you haven’t noticed, there has been a smear campaign against my family by this administration and continues. The allegations by #54 are not true. My husband, his father and brothers have only given to this town, not stolen from it.

    Monday, June 6, 2022 at 12:23 pm | Permalink
  60. Anonymous wrote:

    59- So the first aid vehicle that was donated by the Belmar First Aid Squad to a town in New York- after the First aid squad stopped services- the vehicle was not filled up at the Borough gas tank for the sole purpose of driving same to NY???????
    It was clearly mis-using Borough resources.

    Monday, June 6, 2022 at 3:32 pm | Permalink
  61. Anonymous wrote:

    I just wanted there to be 60 comments for George! Go George!

    Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 9:55 pm | Permalink
  62. Scholar wrote:

    61 comments. Dying for a Joe McEvoy dissertation!

    Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 9:36 am | Permalink
  63. Anonymous wrote:

    We may hear from him after tonight’s meeting. I hope so.

    Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 12:42 pm | Permalink
  64. Joe McEvoy wrote:

    My only concern is that The Belmar Blog Editor has been deleting facts detailing criminal activity against me by the Belmar Business Administrator and Mayor but will allow #54?!? It makes me wonder if they now have used intimidation tactics here to compromise this site as they have with me and now several other honest citizens with businesses or assets in town? Like I told the Borough Attorney last night, “If I’m lying, then sue me for libel, but don’t try to silence me in a public forum.”

    It goes to show the level of fear and control these thugs have over the true narrative. If you read the comments after the last Lake Como Council Meeting, there is a huge consensus there in agreement as to what is going on with these people, but fear and control seems to pervade at home in Belmar.

    Now the last council meeting showing them- literally- from a “bad angle” has disappeared from YouTube and technical difficulties were had by the Belmar Multimedia Director last night when I questioned the Belmar Mayor. Something stinks over near Boro Hall in town and it’s not low tide on the Shark River…

    Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 8:30 am | Permalink
  65. Editor wrote:

    Hello Joe, #54 mentions an event documented in the Coast Star and on the Police Blotter.

    Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 9:46 am | Permalink
  66. Anonymous wrote:

    Hey Joe,
    Write a letter to the prosecutor’s office with the details of your complaint. Talking to this administration about it will prove to be fruitless. And by the way there was no investigation. Wayne needs to make another appearance.

    Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 12:12 pm | Permalink
  67. NJPO Ex Employee’s wrote:

    Good luck with the prosecutors office. Campbell and Big K are both retired from that office. It will go nowhere, remember how everyone says they are untouchable, its the truth. Joe will always catch backlash from them. Because he speaks out against them and tries his hardest to keep them accountable. That is, as accountable as anyone can keep Big K, which is only as far as you can throw that big man.

    Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 8:55 pm | Permalink
  68. Anonymous wrote:

    Call NPR they will send investigative experts, they can leak much unfounded data

    Friday, June 10, 2022 at 10:33 am | Permalink

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared.