Skip to content

Belmar Council Meeting of June 8, 2022

61 Comments

  1. Anonymous wrote:

    Did Mr Carvelli get canceled?

    Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 9:14 am | Permalink
  2. Anonymous wrote:

    Is there any chance of McEvoy getting cancelled anytime soon.

    Its exhausting listening to him and he is clearly there just to vent and be angry he never wants to hear a solution or an answer and he is dragging out things that are resolved just for the sake of arguing.

    He just wants an audience to listen to him once things are fixed he finds a new way to complain about it.

    He is ******* *** *** ******, and that’s who Gerry is buddy buddy with. Just saying birds of a feather……

    Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 3:12 pm | Permalink
  3. Anonymous wrote:

    So sad that we in the borough have to endure biweekly grandstanding, chest beating and self serving haranguing in person, on video and on the blog all the while knowing in fact that all private Businesses, Governmental agencies, Human Resources Departments are shielded from public comment, but remember folks, it is the price we pay for our Freedom. FOI then publish.

    Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 4:10 pm | Permalink
  4. Canceling wrote:

    #1 I believe Mr Caravelli is not running for re-election. Perhaps he’s thinking, why bother?
    The only person that is being cancelled (or at least it’s being tried) is Mr McEvoy. He seems to have angered the wrong people.

    Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 5:42 pm | Permalink
  5. stugotz wrote:

    Maybe put Carvelli’s face on a milk carton.

    Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 6:10 pm | Permalink
  6. Stugotz wrote:

    Amazing that the audio problems occurred during Mr. McEvoy’s comments

    Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 6:12 pm | Permalink
  7. Editor wrote:

    Asterisks in #2 are mine.

    Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 6:19 pm | Permalink
  8. Anonymous wrote:

    Poor thing appears to be nothing more than a tool of the insurgents and that’s not unusual. Seen it for years. Stick to the written word (a book) would be the best advice he’d ever receive.

    Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 8:01 pm | Permalink
  9. Resident wrote:

    Please let McEvoy rant all he wants. The more he speaks the stupider he gets. I hope the people realize he’s ******.

    Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 8:30 pm | Permalink
  10. Anonymous wrote:

    Joe is a decorated former marine drill sergeant who deserves our respect for his sacrifice. He stands for more than just himself. I wish people like him were in charge.

    Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 10:30 pm | Permalink
  11. Nerve struck wrote:

    Sorry #9, the Walsifer fans only support the troops they agree with. If Matt was mayor and McEvoy was saying literally the exact same thing, they’d all be cheering him on. It’s blind, and frankly inconceivable, party loyalty. Thick with hypocrisy and soaked in ignorance.

    Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 10:59 pm | Permalink
  12. Editor wrote:

    Asterisks in #9 are mine.

    Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 11:16 pm | Permalink
  13. Nerve Struck wrote:

    My comment was a response to #10. At the time I wrote it, he was #9.
    The current #9, ironically, is the type of person I’m referring to.

    Friday, June 10, 2022 at 7:20 am | Permalink
  14. Tom Dilberger wrote:

    Things are becoming more and more interesting with each passing meeting. In my own case, I find it interesting that this skate park situation is finally unmasking our “leadership’s” about shutting it down. I think it’s obvious by now they don’t give a rat’s butt about “safety.” Also, in my opinion they don’t have the combined experience to even think about safety. It’s all about a swindle they’ve got up their sleeve. I’m sure they’ve already got a favorite pal in mind to get the contract to upgrade the park. Maybe even like McEvoy said, another “law enforcement” gomba.

    Friday, June 10, 2022 at 7:33 am | Permalink
  15. Anon wrote:

    Amended parking is extending the hours of paid parking on Ocean Ave from 10pm to 1am, due to the car meets and other “pop-up” events.

    Friday, June 10, 2022 at 8:03 am | Permalink
  16. Joe McEvoy wrote:

    #10

    I was never a Drill Sergeant as you stated. We call them Drill Instructors in the Marine Corps. That was a special duty billet that I just never saw myself cut out for honestly. They are indeed a special breed that build Marines from scratch of which I was unfortunately never a part of.

    Working men and parents like George Komitas who raise great kids and are selfless deserve our respect more than anybody and I hope you got that positive message out of my address in the video as most only take away the negative. George said at the previous meeting that his biggest regret in life is that he never served in the military. My biggest regret is that I can’t be as much of a loving, caring, tolerant, and more patient person for all types of folks as is George. Those are the types of people that deserve most of our respect in society today, at this critical moment in our history.

    Friday, June 10, 2022 at 9:19 am | Permalink
  17. Anonymous wrote:

    To 14
    More people are injured climbing on the jettys than were ever injured on the skatepark. I find it interesting that cinelli’s brother is the risk manager for the jif.hhmmm

    Friday, June 10, 2022 at 9:27 am | Permalink
  18. Anonymous wrote:

    Is there no end to the cronyism?

    Friday, June 10, 2022 at 2:49 pm | Permalink
  19. Tom Dilberger wrote:

    An ********** female woman of the human species fell and hurt herself yesterday evening while jumping to the music at Pyanoe Plaza last night and was carted away in an ambulance. Should we close down the Friday night concerts in that someone got hurt?

    Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 8:43 am | Permalink
  20. Blocked Post wrote:

    My post was blocked! This blog is useless

    Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 10:16 am | Permalink
  21. Joe McEvoy wrote:

    #18

    ONE EIGHT SEVEN SEVEN JOBS FOR KOPS,
    KAY-OHH-PEE-ESS JOBS FOR KOPS;
    ONE EIGHT SEVEN SEVEN JOBS FOR KOPS,
    PROMOTE THE CRONIES ALWAYS!

    Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 1:16 pm | Permalink
  22. Editor wrote:

    Asterisks in #19 are mine. Sorry, Tom.

    Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 2:29 pm | Permalink
  23. Mr. Rocker wrote:

    Editor if you can’t realize that McEvoy is an ******** **** then you must be just as crazy. He is just a **** stirrer making no sense. You post his comments like #21 but block others. I question your agenda too.

    Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 4:02 pm | Permalink
  24. Agenda wrote:

    #16 you’re right. It was never about safety. Several towns have skate parks. Some are even expanding.

    Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 4:40 pm | Permalink
  25. Ear worm wrote:

    #21 OMG! You successfully made the worlds most annoying song even more annoying. Hahaha. But man is it the truth.
    Walsifer now has a campaign song! Hopefully you get royalties.

    Saturday, June 11, 2022 at 4:43 pm | Permalink
  26. Anonymous wrote:

    This blog has become a sounding board for the crazy lefty liberals. # 21 for example

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 2:36 am | Permalink
  27. Curious wrote:

    #21. Who are the Kops you speak of?

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 7:16 am | Permalink
  28. Anonymous wrote:

    #25 party lines have nothing to do with this Administrative. If anything they’re RINOs giving conservative republicans a bad rap and cops giving our good cops the same. Liberals and conservatives alike see them the same. I’d say what but it wouldn’t be printed

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 8:02 am | Permalink
  29. Look in mirror wrote:

    #25 just so I’m clear: if you stand up to a dishonest administration you are a ‘lefty liberal’? A former marine who has also railed against some of the things the former administration did, is a lefty liberal?
    I must ask, do you ever get tired of being so myopic? Do you think that people who have spent their lives working towards conservative ideals, but think that Donald Trump is a danger to democracy, are lefty liberals? Your type of head in the sand sycophantic loyalty to the letter at the end of a candidate’s name is one of the biggest threats to our democracy. Joe McEvoy is doing nothing more than pointing out the obvious flaws in this administration’s governance.

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 9:21 am | Permalink
  30. Joe McEvoy wrote:

    #25 “ANONYMOUS”

    No, actually it’s become a sounding board for those who post anonymously and call names in two sentence blurbs that show, much like the current administration, that they just don’t have the bandwidth to discuss the issues.

    As a 25 year veteran of the military I’m anything other than left wing and liberal but I am crazy, because I endorsed Mark Walsifer when he ran for Mayor of Belmar and told everyone I knew that if they elected Brian Magovern that we’d be stuck with Colleen Connelly as the Belmar Business Administrator and that NO ONE could be as bad as her. BOY WAS I EVER WRONG!! I owe Mr. Magovern an apology and owe the town I love my maximum effort to right this horrible wrong.

    That’s called owning up to your mistakes and taking responsibility for your actions which is taught to us in The United States military. You obviously know nothing about any of the aforementioned three.

    Since abortion rights, gun control, and defense spending aren’t an issue in Belmar, most Belmar veterans (a few dozen) I’ve spoken to like myself hate President Biden with a passion, but will be voting straight Democrat in the November election. When folks like us vote Democrat en masse, something is truly amiss. We realize that living under heavyhanded authoritarianism as free thinking men and women who served to avoid this crap around the globe, now have it right in our own f@c&ing town! This statement of true liberty is the polar opposite of being a blind, party loyal, partisan hack like yourself. We call that a win-win. 😉

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 10:02 am | Permalink
  31. Anonymous wrote:

    Lefty liberal? Don’t think so. American patriots is more like it. He’s not afraid to stand up to this cop driven administration. Every dept is run by a cop. The arrogance and incompetence is staggering. Great song by the way Joe!!!

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 10:53 am | Permalink
  32. Editor wrote:

    Asterisks in #23 are mine.

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 11:39 am | Permalink
  33. Anonymous wrote:

    Maybe we will find a legitimate BA. The last 2 have proven to be bad choices. I’ve dealt with both of them. Incompetent ego maniacs.

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 12:38 pm | Permalink
  34. Anonymous wrote:

    Joe, a lot of us owe the town and ourselves an apology. It was the most clever bait and switch ever. I don’t know anyone who voted for Walsifer who is happy about it.

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 12:41 pm | Permalink
  35. Old Time local wrote:

    34.
    I voted for Walsifer and I’m happy. Mr. Macelroy does a lot of talking but he isn’t very specific as to what makes this administration corrupt. Until I hear some legitimate facts, Walsifer has my vote again.

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 2:08 pm | Permalink
  36. Anonymous wrote:

    The place to rectify this is in the voting booth. I too supported Walsifer but was disappointed to say the least when I learned that He was bringing Eddie with him. Trouble everywhere He goes.

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 2:08 pm | Permalink
  37. Sgt. Carter wrote:

    McEvoy, 25 year military career? I don’t think you have been on this earth long enough to have done all the things you say you have done. I say BS.

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 2:17 pm | Permalink
  38. Local wrote:

    #37 agreed. Rocker was a Belmar lifeguard in 2001. The numbers don’t add up. He forgets that some of us have been around as long as he has and have paid attention to his BS long enough to know that he is full of ****.

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 4:18 pm | Permalink
  39. Editor wrote:

    Asterisks in #38 are mine.
    Yes, Again.

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 4:33 pm | Permalink
  40. Beachgoer wrote:

    I can think of many good things this administration has done. But one in particular are the new buy a board signs. They are neat, clean, legible and it has the Belmar logo on it! Thank you mayor.

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 4:49 pm | Permalink
  41. Thanks Mayor Mark wrote:

    I agree with the above… The beach front never looked better. Thank you Mayor for putting the tattered buy a board signs back. Although, the signs were installed by the previous administration, we appreciate that you continued to honor the supporters. Also, we can not thank the lifeguards enough. They are an amazing bunch of women and men who really care about people.

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 5:38 pm | Permalink
  42. Joe McEvoy wrote:

    #37 and #38 “ANONYMOUS” (…of course.)

    1985-2010 equals 25 years. ’86-’99 and ’06-’10 was full-time Active Duty. The rest were Active Reserve years. The problem is that I don’t talk about my military career to strangers who don’t even know that “Active Reserve” time counts towards retirement because if they have to ask, they wouldn’t understand. Instead I talk for the now dozens of folks I spoke up for starting with the veterans and firefighters who simply asked for lights on the U.S. Flags at our memorial in Belmar and were ignored for months, before I was forced to go in and rattle politicians cages and remind them they work for the citizens of Belmar; Well, at least for the intelligent ones with pride and respect for our dead warriors whose umbrella of sacrifice we live under daily.

    It’s those folks it is about and I am simply the messenger for many Belmartians who fear reprisal as I have experienced. Every time you make it solely about me and attack me with your anonymous ignorance, more and more folks in town realize you’re the ones who are full of s#*t. First it was that I never served and that didn’t work, then it was that the numbers don’t add up but you were too busy living you’re misogynistic, self-centered, civilian existence so why would you keep any tally on what others were doing at the time?

    It seems we have a few “men”- and I use the term loosely- that “almost served” and know little or nothing about those of us who have served or that it actually takes a sacrifice of themselves for a greater good, as well as being away from lifeguarding in Belmar and away to other places around the world where there’s plenty of sand.
    I realize it would have been too tough on you boys to be away from all those beach bunnies while playing “hero” in Belmar in the summers telling them all your D’Jais “war stories” while prancing around in your “uniforms”.

    The men and women I served with that never returned are the reason I agreed to speak when I was ASKED to, and I can be on this Earth for another three lifetimes and still not measure up to the type of folks they were! They didn’t want attention like you p@$$y-w#iPP&d wannabees who couldn’t stand to be alone and away from your mommies and daddies and your band of echo chamber macho men reliving your late teens over and over ad nauseum to your delight, and now reliving two sentence personal insults the same exact way as well as shallow and vapid in their effect.

    I can outwrite you, outfight you, outdrink you, and outthink you because I was trained by men and women much more skilled than me. Amazing men and women who would have taken one look at you all and realized immediately you didn’t have enough guts to stand up for what’s true and stand against what is bringing this country to it’s knees at every level of government- poor leadership, ignorance, apathy, lack of self awareness, and blatant hypocrisy.

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 6:16 pm | Permalink
  43. Sgt. Carter wrote:

    Omg McEvoy go away! If you’re so tough join the mercenaries and rescue the Americans your president left behind in Afghanistan. So tired of your bulls@$t.
    True Marines don’t spew there accomplishments to the outside. They know what they did on the inside. Your becoming an annoying embarrassment. Go to bed.

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 7:32 pm | Permalink
  44. Anonymous wrote:

    Woo! Semper fi! Why did you become a spring lake lifeguard?

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 7:56 pm | Permalink
  45. Anonymous wrote:

    Wow.

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 8:03 pm | Permalink
  46. Anonymous wrote:

    #42 for somebody who speaks the truth you sure try to avoid it. Why did you separate from the Belmar Beach Patrol and the Belmar Water Rescue team? And what were the dates? I’m guessing you won’t answer since it would conflict with your sheepdog narrative. When again did you work for a record company in manhattan?

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 8:38 pm | Permalink
  47. Anonymous wrote:

    The “Anonymous” praising this administration has to be none other than the administration. No one can be that out of touch to not see what they’ve done to this town and a lot of good people who were here before them. Yay for putting back buy a board signs? That had to be a joke right?

    Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 9:18 pm | Permalink
  48. Joe McEvoy wrote:

    #41

    OH! How special; Now it looks like the Lifeguard Chief or his family members are chiming in as they’re afraid their gravy train is coming to an end soon as well. Don’t worry Harry Harsin, even though you and Mayor Walsifer are best friends, you were Lifeguard Chief long before he ever became Mayor and will remain there when he’s gone because you do a great job unlike the present Mayor or the last who served a full term. Yes, Mayor Doherty fired you and others because like Ed Kirschenbaum, he didn’t know that lifeguarding has a national standard of regulations- unlike police work which doesn’t and greatly needs one as well. Then what happened? Mayor Doherty put an ex-Cop in charge with very little lifeguarding experience when there were MANY qualified senior lifeguards he could have promoted from within. Just like when he put Mike Campbell- Ed Kirschenbaum’s ex-Cop partner at the Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office in charge of Belmar Department of Public Works and overlooked solid folks he could have promoted from within. It makes you wonder why it’s always ex-Cops that get the nod? Maybe they know too much about the politicians as former detectives? 😉

    “Buy A Board” is SO IMPORTANT because the people with their names highlighted are mostly still living and need to see their “name in lights”. However the dead warriors we honor at Memorial Row, and had to BEG the administration for The Flag in lights for as per The U.S. Flag Code, will never vote, never see their families again, never hold a job again, because they never returned alive to the country they loved and defended.

    Get a grip! It took them three and half years to replace signs that should never have been there in the first place as Mayor Doherty broke another promise. It was “buy a board” not “buy a spot on a sign”! They also will need replacing eventually again when the names could have been ‘routered’ in the boards by volunteers and lasted generations as originally promised. Of course the beach is going to look great as it’s their cash cow and the Mayor’s view every morning from across Ocean Avenue. It’s a shame he can’t walk through town once in a blue Moon and address some concerns there.

    Of the fourteen business owners I know on Main Street and talk to regularly, ZERO will be voting for the Mayor in November. You should get into town and talk to some folks like I do. How about the folks who work for The Boro and thank me everytime I see them; From police officers, DPW crewmen, borough administrative employees, former Belmar First Aid members, and even several lifeguards who can see through the fog of political strategy. The reason I know so much about the current goings on is because I get very reliable and regular information from these folks who describe constant malfeasance and live in fear of blowing the whistle and realize November is just a vote away.

    Meanwhile the few loud, desperate cronies send their minions here to the Belmar Blog to make their last stand in a losing effort of two sentence personal attacks because they have no idea like most others do, that ranking county leaders, forensic attorneys, and volunteer accountants are working on getting our dear Mayor booted BEFORE November. When will they realize I’m just a small part of what is actually transpiring? They won’t! Because like the Mayor or the political party they pledge blind obedience to, they need to make it personal with someone because that’s the type of misogynistic, vindictive a$$#o(es they have always been because until now, everyone has cowered to their bullying and manipulation their entire lives. Those days are OVER!

    Monday, June 13, 2022 at 5:28 am | Permalink
  49. Tom Dilberger wrote:

    #42 – Sir, I still don’t get the full gist of what you’re saying. People make their choices in life and as long as they don’t break the law, and are a good citizen, there’s no reason to Lord it over them regarding the choice you made. The main point is to lead a good life, be loyal to your spouse, and live a moral life in my opinion.

    Monday, June 13, 2022 at 5:55 am | Permalink
  50. Oops wrote:

    #37 and #38- Looks like you’ll be having a nice helping of crow this morning. The key to happiness is thinking BEFORE you speak.

    Monday, June 13, 2022 at 6:37 am | Permalink
  51. GI Joe wrote:

    Hey Rocker. Don’t even go there with your hero BS about the lifeguards. There are hundreds of us that know the facts about why you’re no longer a lifeguard or a member of the water rescue team. Don’t open that can of worms or you’ll be stuffed in it!
    Your just full of sour grapes

    Monday, June 13, 2022 at 8:59 am | Permalink
  52. Hey Oops wrote:

    Stop drinking the Rocker cool aid! It’s sour!

    Monday, June 13, 2022 at 10:24 am | Permalink
  53. Joe McEvoy wrote:

    #51

    Let’s go there now that you’ve brought it up “G.I. Joe”. I doubt you ever served or were a G.I. or even know where the term originated but since you’re here ANONYMOUSLY and want people to think you did, it’s a good moniker to hide behind.

    Let’s open that can of worms now that you’ve mentioned it and because I’m not afraid to name names or be truthful and introspective as you are. I was fired from Belmar Beach Patrol in 2003 after being harassed daily by bullies who I didn’t have the emotional intelligence at the time to deal with because of family issues and issues with being on the verge of returning to Active Duty in The Global War on Terror.

    I was asked by Harry Harsin who is still the Belmar Lifeguard Chief to come to work there as he saw me on the beach daily and asked if I was working. I told him “no” and that I just returned from a winter in Colorado to get away from what was a very depressing period of life and was just living off of savings. He said, “Come work for me and lifeguard; It’s the best job you’ll ever have.” I was already experienced on The Belmar Water Rescue Team as I was ASKED to work there in 1994 by the Director Joe Buckley because of my experience as a Combat Water Survival Qualified Marine, which is a unique standard of training only 3% of Marines hold. Harry Harsin and Joe Buckley both were men I loved working for and treated everyone with respect and tried to find the good in everyone and bring it out in them.

    When they were both replaced by political animals with the “disease of me” and only interested in the easy path and promoting their “Yes Men”. Under the auspices of weak leaders the writing was on the wall for folks like me who detest these type of men. I’ve watched solid leaders like Harry and Joe Buckley make folks work together and make this town great and make at-risk veterans like myself blossom and prosper as they appreciated our effort and our special skills that we brought to the table and the weak ones like ***** ****** and ***** ****** absolutely gut great organizations to the extent where they were skeletons of their former glory.

    Shall I go on with the details for you? Do you have a rebuttal that’s more than a few non-specific, personally attacking sentences long? Because I enjoy writing here. It’s become therapeutic and destroying folks like yourself who don’t know the first thing about debate and focus all your hate on me while the rest of The Sheepdogs ensure Mayor Walsifer’s demise has been a joy to behold these past few months. I hope we continue the conflict here until Election Day. It’s something I look forward to and am well versed in.

    Remember one thing always, I come from a place of love for my town, and throughout the years I have watched misogynistic bullies turn it into a worse place. You’ll always have the loud, ignorant, non-empathetic in your corner. That doesn’t distract me. What I’ll have by November is the folks who are open-minded, on the fence, Independents, introspective, and willing to listen to truth who will swing the election away from the current folks trying to hang onto power and spew ill will like yourself. They’ll soon realize the very soul of this town is at stake and it has little or nothing to do with my personal journey of which I may be ashamed somewhat but I’m certainly not embarrassed by. It only has to do with the veterans’ personal standards which are great and true and spring forth from a love of our nation and an effort to thwart autocracy wherever it rears its ugly head at this pivotal time in the history of our nation and our town.

    Monday, June 13, 2022 at 10:42 am | Permalink
  54. Anonymous wrote:

    #48 you are 100% wrong about the Mayor he is all over the borough on Main Street and around the whole town. He is the most approachable guy and makes time for everyone. I hope everyone sees you for the liar you are.

    And please no one respond with he deserves our respect. I am grateful for his service but respect I can not give for some one slandering so many people and screaming out wrong lying information

    Monday, June 13, 2022 at 12:12 pm | Permalink
  55. Anonymous wrote:

    There’s a reason why Roy Rogers had Gabby Hayes spinning yarns joey.

    Monday, June 13, 2022 at 6:09 pm | Permalink
  56. Anonymous wrote:

    Next up on this I’m rubber your glue, etc., blog will be the Archie Bunker hour.

    Monday, June 13, 2022 at 6:17 pm | Permalink
  57. Anonymous wrote:

    This blog is not an open discussion at all, I keep trying to post and I guess the editor doesnt agree with my message so she isnt putting up my posts. And I did not receive any email on why my content was blocked. I think this has happenned at least five or six times now.
    #FAKE BLOG

    Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 9:15 am | Permalink
  58. Editor wrote:

    Asterisks in #53 are mine.

    Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 9:52 am | Permalink
  59. Nick Main Street wrote:

    #53 I disagree I think Belmar is a great place to live and visit—- and is only getting better.

    If you would take a minute and try to focus on some positives maybe you wouldn’t be so angry and your ranting could stop for a day or two.

    Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 11:15 am | Permalink
  60. Anonymous wrote:

    I like how no one is mentioning the good news of no tax increase this year. While the cost of gas is sky rocketing, cost for food and other goods going up up and away at least we should be grateful our property taxes aren’t on that list. Shout out to the Mayor and his administration and team for doing all they do to keep Belmar great without increasing our tax. This is truly a great place to live.

    Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 12:57 pm | Permalink
  61. The facts wrote:

    People are mentioning the good and highlighting their positive comments towards the Mayor and his crew. They just aren’t being published.

    Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 3:05 pm | Permalink

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared.